Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (34)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by Kristi at The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox or doorstep or directly into our hot little hands.


Purchased:
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
(Random Buzzers Buzz Bucks)
Won:
Welcome to Bordertown ed. by Holly Black and Ellen Kushner
I Will Save You by Matt de la Pena
Thank you Random House for both of these!
I had a great week in books to Random House and Random Buzzers. I won Welcome to Bordertown through a Twitter contest. If you aren't following them yet, you are missing out - they have links to reviews, author events, upcoming books and contests. Thank you, thank you for a great week in books!
I'm excited to see what you got in your mailbox this week!   

6 comments:

  1. great IMM. i've been meaning to pick up going bovine because i really enjoyed libba bray's gemma doyle series. hope you enjoy it and the others. happy reading :)

    Please stop by our IMM.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going Bovine was So. Strange. Yet endearing at the same time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set. I really want to read Going Bovine.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I really want to read Welcome To Bordertown. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I really have to check out Going Bovine,

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice books! I've been meaning to read Going Bovine for some time now, just haven't gotten around to it!
    Enjoy -
    Check out my IMM post!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs