Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon

 Jessie at Remarkable Reads is hosting the Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon. (you can still sign up) I've decided to participate in this final readathon in 2011 just because I've had a lot of fun with all of the others. I usually don't list the books I plan to read, but instead I list a some goals I want to achieve. This time I am listing one title specifically because I KNOW I will read it (I have to for my book club - it was my pick!)

My Goals:
  • Read Delirium!!
  • read at least one review book (and write the review immediately)
  • read at least 2 e-books
  • read one book gifted to me
  • read some books for challenges
  • HAVE FUN!!
If you've signed up for the readathon, let me know in the comments and I'll make sure to stop by your blog during the readathon and cheer you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs