Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reading and Blogging Goals for 2013

It's that time again to consider the new year, establish some goals, and think about what I want to achieve in the future. Here are some of my goals for 2013. I've tried to be ambitious without setting myself up for less than success.

 Reading Goals
  • Read 90 books for the Goodreads Challenge
  • read 30 books from my bookshelves that obtained prior to 2013; this includes e-books, and at least 5 of them must be books that were given as gifts/RAKS
  • read at least 10 library books  
  • read more new-to-me authors
  • Finish read Pride and Prejudice - I had a goal to read it in 2012, I started it - that's something.
Blogging Goals
  • Revive my Love My Indie feature - I'm going to reach out to other bloggers, readers, and authors to participate with guest posts. 2013 is already off to a great start with several authors scheduled to share their favorite independent bookstores.
  • Comment on more blogs and interact more with my blog readers in an attempt to create a greater sense of community
  • Make an effort to catch up on many overdue reviews - this is a priority for 2013
  • Write current reviews in a timely manner
  • Add more substance to my posts: I hosted a lot of giveaways in 2012, made a bunch of lists, and participated in some memes which is just fine, but I need to include more of my thoughts, ideas, and considerations.
 Did you set some new goals for 2013? Let me know in the comments below.
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs