Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: HOW TO KEEP A BOY FROM KISSING YOU by Tara Eglington

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:




HOW TO KEEP A BOY FROM KISSING YOU
by Tara Eglington
Publication October 25, 2016
Publisher: A Thomas Dunne Book for St. Martin's Griffin
 320 pages


Sweet sixteen and never been kissed—and that’s the way Aurora Skye wants it to be. She’s too busy finding guys for her two best friends, counseling her sensitive New Age dad (the NAD), and dealing with the unexpected return of her long-absent mom.

But always in the background there’s Hayden Paris, the boy next door, the bane of Aurora’s existence. Smart, funny, and always around to see her at her worst, he ‘gets’ her like no-one else... and that’s what makes him so infuriating.

When Aurora and Hayden are coerced into the lead roles in the school production of Much Ado About Nothing, things can only get worse. How is Aurora going to save her first kiss for the secret admirer who wooed her with poetry and a spectacular bunch of flowers on Valentine’s Day if she doesn’t know who he is and she’s obligated to lock lips with Hayden in the play’s final dramatic clinch?

From talented debut YA author Tara Eglington, How to Keep a Boy from Kissing You is a page-turning, funny and delicious romp of a book.
 

WHY I'M WAITING

The title cracks me up and reminds me of how I evaded my first kiss for the longest time. And like Aurora, I was "too busy finding guys for her two best friends" - or they always wanted to kiss my best friends. My memory is foggy. LOL. This sounds like a fun read and I'm adding it to my TBR list.

2 comments:

  1. The title has me chuckling. It definitely sounds like a quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy it. Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IA, this title is hilarious and cute! Good pick!Here's mine http://editingeverything.com/blog/2016/06/15/wow-muse-jessie-burton/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs