Friday, August 10, 2018

Review: ALL YOUR PERFECTS by Colleen Hoover




ALL YOUR PERFECTS
by Colleen Hoover
Publication Date: July 17, 2018
Published by Atria Books
Pages: 306
Source: Purchased
Purchase Amazon | B&N | Indiebound







Synopsis

Colleen Hoover delivers a tour de force novel about a troubled marriage and the one old forgotten promise that might be able to save it.

Quinn and Graham’s perfect love is threatened by their imperfect marriage. The memories, mistakes, and secrets that they have built up over the years are now tearing them apart. The one thing that could save them might also be the very thing that pushes their marriage beyond the point of repair.

All Your Perfects is a profound novel about a damaged couple whose potential future hinges on promises made in the past. This is a heartbreaking page-turner that asks: Can a resounding love with a perfect beginning survive a lifetime between two imperfect people?


My Thoughts

It always amazes me when Colleen gives me (and all her readers) the book that I need right when I need it. There is an unbearable amount of love and pain in this story. Oh how I feel for Quinn and Graham. This story brings so many emotions to the surface about marriage, communicating, loss, forgiveness, and love. Always love. 

Even with all of the tears I cried when I read this book, and the tears that came when I shared this story with my husband, I loved this book. 

All Your Perfects is another favorite.



Disclaimer: I purchased a copy of this title for my personal library and am providing my honest review. I was not compensated in any way for providing this review. Thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs