Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Haven't Finished

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists. I am too so that is why I am participating this week.

 THE SERIES I HAVEN'T FINISHED

Reading a series is a commitment. I've finished several, but there are many that I still need to get to. Here is my list, limited to 10 (but there are more).

 The Ones I Haven't Even Started:

1. Fallen by Lauren Kate
This one's been on my shelf a  while. As more time passes, I'm not sure if I'll ever get to this one.

2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
 I think I might skip this one too.

3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis

I've Read the First in the Series:

4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

6. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I recently finished the audiobook and knowing there are 5 in this series is a bit overwhelming. 
Can I commit to 5 books? I don't know about that.

Finishing the Series means Saying Good-bye:

7. Cupcake by Rachel Cohn
Gingerbread and Shrimp (books 1 and 2) 
I haven't read it because I don't want it to be the end. 

I'm Just Waiting for the Final Book to be Released:
That says it all!!

8. Read Unearthly and Hallowed by Cynthia Hand 
Boundless to be published January 2013

9. Read Hourglass and Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Infinityglass to be published in 2013

10. Read Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Requiem to be published March 5, 2013

8 comments:

  1. Okay I happen to think the three you haven't started are critical! I love Patch from Hush, Hush!! Final book coming out in October. And I loved the Fallen series I don't care what anyone says. It was the first I read after Twilight. And Across the Universe. I put off reading it forever, but once I read it, OH MY, you will not believe all the lies and betral!! it is fantastic!

    I haven't finished or started any of the others either.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela - I'm reading Hana now to tide me over until Requiem. I could reread Delirium in the mean time, but I don't know if my heart can handle it. That one really did a number on me.

    Heather - I've not completely given up on them yet. But as you can see there are so many that I still have to read. I only Fallen and Hush, Hush, unlike The Mortal Instruments - I have the first three and Harry Potter - I have the first 4. I love how you are pushing them on me, so we shall see.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really don't miss a lot if you don't read Fallen. And based on a lot of reviews, Hush hush isn't supposed to be very good either.

    And.. GO READ MORE POTTER. *Waves flags* Huge, huge fan and nobody must live without the wonderful world and friends from Potter <3

    My top 10 Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't even bother going further then #3 with The Mortal Instruments. But that's just me. It should have ended there. I really enjoyed Across the Universe, but I haven't read A Million Suns yet. I hope you chose to read this one.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel - Yes I will read more Potter!

    Sara - I think I'll wait until the entire series is out before starting Across the Universe. The bonus?? No waiting.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man if there were more Potter books I wouldn't read anything else .. ever. Here is my list Angela's Anxious Life

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh do yourself a favor and don't read Hush Hush. lol. I feel the same way about the mortal instruments. There are just so many! Here's Ours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs