Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Boundless

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Boundless
by Cynthia Hand
Published by Harper Teen
Publication Date: January 22, 2o13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The past few years held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner ever could have anticipated. Yet through the dizzying high of first love to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she could no longer deny was that she was never meant to have a normal life.

Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seemed like the best option, so she’s headed back to California—and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.

As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfill her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal.

In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must choose her fate once and for all.
(from Goodreads)
 
Last week Cynthia Hand revealed the description for Boundless and now I can finally share that I am waiting on it. I admit that I was slow to like this series. Unearthly left me frustrated with so many unanswered questions,  but I couldn't read Hallowed fast enough. Many questions were answered, but new problems came up. I want to know what happens next with Clara and Tucker and Christian, and I want to find out what other secrets her brother Jeffrey is hiding.



8 comments:

  1. I love this trilogy and cannot wait either. Awesome pick! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I'm so excited to read Boundless. Thanks for sharing the synopsis- I wonder what's going on with Jeffrey too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read the series soon! eeek it sounds awesome but I haven't got a chance to pick it up!

    My WoW pick

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimba and Lucy - I almost didn't start the series, but it was a book club pick and definitely a good one that sparked a lot of conversation. Unearthly left me with so many questions. I'm really looking forward to finding how it all plays out.

    Jay - Yes you do need to read it. Hopefully you will have the chance to soon.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that it's all ending! I'm anxious for this one, but sad at the same time because I don't want it to be over! Great choice this week, I'm looking forward to this one too!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books <--My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Hallowed, but I haven't gotten around to reading it. I need to get on it before Boundless comes out!

    New Follower. :]

    Here's Our WoW

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the previous books in the trilogy but I have them on my to-read list. I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs