Saturday, September 1, 2012

Books of the Month (1)

Books of the Month is something new that I'm going to try out on the blog. I've really missed participating in In My Mailbox, which I stopped to curb my book-buying habits, and sharing my books with readers. And I want to start doing that again, but I also want to share the books that I've read and reviewed during the entire month. Variations of these types of posts exist on many blogs so credit goes to them.

Books of August 


Purchased
(not pictured)

For Review:
I had no idea this was coming and was beyond thrilled to get it. Thanks Laurie!

Traveling Book Club

Library

Swapped

Gifted
Thanks to my co-worker Anna!!

Won:

********************

Read
(links to Amazon)

********************

Reviewed
(links t0 reviews)
Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt
Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so many great books! I think the only one I've read is Pushing the Limits, and it was AMAZING. Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Time Between Us! I'm SO excited to read that book! <3 Happy reading!

    Pam | jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs