Monday, July 8, 2013

My Unexpected Forever (Teaser #4) by Heidi McLaughlin

  Today I'm sharing the fourth and final teaser of Heidi McLaughlin's My Unexpected Forever. If this doesn't make you want to read this book, then something is just wrong. 

Teaser #4



and a song off of the My Unexpected Forever playlist



 
Need more of Harrison and Katelyn? 
Check out the other teasers of My Unexpected Forever.



Lost in You - Out Now!

Forever My Girl - The Beaumont Series #1 

My Everything - A Beaumont Series Novella

My Unexpected Forever - The Beaumont Series #2 - September 1, 2012



A USA Today Best Selling Author

An Amazon Best Seller

A Barnes and Noble Best Seller

 

 
         
 
My Unexpected Forever releases September 2nd, except for Naughty Mafia attendees. Pre-buy $15 and get a copy in Vegas. First 100 people to pre-buy will receive exclusive swag. Order here: http://bit.ly/11JRWEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs