Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (24)

This week I'm joining Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews and sharing the books that I acquired throughout the past two weeks.

From Laurie's book launch at Books of Wonder!


Thanks Heather from Buried in Books!!

Thanks Zest Books!!

Tomboy by Liz Prince (For Review)

not pictured
Stained by Cheryl Rainfield (Purchased; e-book)
Saving Forever by Jasinder Wilder (Purchased/Free; e-book)
Switched by Cassie Mae (Purchased; e-book)
Almost by Anne Eliot (Purchased; e-book)
A Hard Day's Night by Elizabeth Eulberg (Purchased/Free; e-book)

What books did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I got a few of those Zest Books this week too. Enjoy them! (I'm LOVING Alice+ Freda Forever). Happy reading. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading them, I can't wait to share Daisy to the Rescue with my niece. I think she will love it.

      Delete
  2. Sooo many pretties, I hope you enjoy!

    Amber Elise @Du Livre

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs