Sunday, October 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (25)

This week I'm joining Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews and sharing the books that I acquired throughout the past week.


Scholastic Book Order and Harlequin Teen

from my local used bookstore
Thanks Liza from Who RU Blog!




The Summer of Letting Go by Gae Polisner (Purchased)
The Murmurings by Carly Ann West (Purchased)
Nicholas Dane by Melvin Burgess (Purchased)
Wish Me Tomorrow by Karen Rock (Purchased)
Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park (audiobook; Purchased)
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley (For Review/Promotion)
My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella (Won)
Meet Me at Emotional Baggage Claim by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella (Won
Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog by Lisa Scottoline (Won)
Best Friends, Occasional Enemies by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella (Won)
Have a Nice Guilt Trip by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella (Won)





4 comments:

  1. Flat Out Love is one I've wanted to read for awhile. Enjoy it! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read it soon. It is really good. I bought the audiobook so I can reread it anytime, anywhere.

      Delete
  2. Great haul this week. I've wanted to read Flat-Out Love for so long now, have seen so many amazing reviews for that book. Lies We Tell Ourselves is another one I really want to read. I hope you enjoy all of your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you waiting for?? Read Flat-Out Love! You won't regret it, you'll just wonder why you waited so long to read it.

      I've heard a lot of great things about Lies We Tell Ourselves so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to review it.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs