Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pick It Up, then Pile It Up Challenge Winner

Thank you to everyone who took the Pick It Up, the Pile It Up Challenge for the Bout of Books Read-a-thon. I loved seeing all of the TBR piles (or partial piles) and learning that I'm not the only one who has just a few too many books. What I thought was really funny was that most entries didn't include all of the TBR books or that entire bookshelves would be destroyed from moving all of the books around. (That's why I stopped piling them up for my picture.)

I hope that everyone did a lot of reading during the read-a-thon and made a dent in their TBR piles. And now for the challenge winner. After verifying all of the entries, the randomly selected winner is . . . .

 Hannah of Once Upon a Time

The winner has been notified. Please check your email!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs