Friday, January 20, 2012

Share the Love - Independent Bookstores

Button by Ginger at GReads!

Love My Indie is where authors, bloggers and readers share their favorite independent bookstores. You can check out some past posts HERE. I have a few posts scheduled for 2012 and I'm always looking for guest bloggers and authors.

Do you have a favorite independent bookstore that you want to tell everyone about? Yes! Then just fill out the form below! I look forward to hearing from you and learning about your favorite independent bookstores.

1 comment:

  1. I’m a writer, book lover, and your newest blog follower! My blog is Life of Lois Feel free to stop on by.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs