Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Mind Readers: Book 2 Coming Soon!

The wait is almost over. Last January I read Lori Brighton's YA paranormal romance The Mind Readers and ever since finishing it, I wanted to know what happened to Cameron and where her mind reading abilities will take her. I thought The Mind Readers was a great start to a story which I have since learned will be a trilogy. So excited! You can read my review of The Mind Readers HERE.


The next book in the series is The Mind Thieves and will be out in April. Until then, Lori is giving her readers a few teasers with some excerpts on her blog. Having read them, I am intrigued for sure. I hope that Lori posts a few more excerpts - but if not, April isn't too far away.

The Mind Readers is currently available as an e-book for $2.99 at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords. It is definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs