Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bout of Books 3.0

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books Readathon is a great way to start off the new year. I hope that it will set the bar for my reading and reviewing goals for 2012. Amanda from On a Book Bender is hosting again and there will be some fun challenges along the way. It's not too late to sign up. You can do that here.

My Goals
  • Read 1500 pages
  • Read one e-book
  • Read 2 books for challenges
  • Read at least one book for review and write the review
  • Participate in some challenges
  • Have Fun!!
Updates - I will post all of my updates here. So that I don't feel bad about myself, I'm going to count the number of pages read instead of total of books.

1/9
Number of pages I’ve read today: 120
Total number of pages I’ve read: 120
Books: started Girl Meets Boy


1/10
Number of pages I’ve read today: 150
Total number of pages I’ve read: 270
Books: Girl Meets Boy, started The Wolf by Steven Herrick

1/11
Number of pages I’ve read today: 150
Total number of pages I’ve read: 420
Books: The Wolf


1/12
Number of pages I’ve read today: 0
Total number of pages I’ve read: 420
Books: had a lame day

1/13
Number of pages I’ve read today: 0
Total number of pages I’ve read: 420
Books: um, no comment

1/14
Number of pages I’ve read today: 286
Total number of pages I’ve read: 706
Books: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, started Cryer's Cross



1/15
Number of pages I've read today: 210
Total number of pages I've read: 916
Books: finished Cryer's Cross

7 comments:

  1. I like that you're doing pages instead of books. :) Good luck accomplishing your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I keep track of my pages just out of curiosity. It's hard when you have a book that's only available as an ebook though. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm shooting for four books, I must finish the one Im currently read. Kick book butt this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I combine counting both books and pages. Good luck and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sponsoring today's read-a-thon giveaway, Joli! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You haven't updated for yesterday yet! I hope you're still going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to read a lot more books, but so far, I've only managed 2. Here's to hoping I finish 1 more tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs