Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Debut Author Challenge

Books and cupcakes a great combo
 I'm pumped for the 2012 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I hope to meet my reading and review goals this year. In 2011, I meet my reading goal, but the reviews - not so much. 2012 will be much better!

Details about the challenge and a link to sign up can be found HERE.

I plan to read at least the minimum 12 debut books required. Here is a list of books that I hope to read:

Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
Survive by Alex Morel
Storybound by Marissa Burt
Child of the Mountains by Marilyn Sue Shank
 Between You and Me by Marisa Calin
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

Good Luck to All and Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Great books there! I really want to read The Girls of No Return, even the title sounds creepy and mysterious!

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs