Monday, January 23, 2012

Provisions and Paperbacks - a book club

Not just yet, but there will be spoilers. You've been warned.

Provisions and Paperbacks is a book club that was started by me and a few In Real Life friends. We wanted to have a chance to get together and read some great books, mainly young adult, and share our thoughts, raves and rants. So far we've read The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab, Impossible by Nancy Werlin and Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Our discussions are pretty lively and a lot of fun. I'm so happy that we started Provisions and Paperbacks because I don't think there is anything lonelier than reading a book and not having someone to discuss it with.

I want to take the book club a step further and share what we discuss here on my blog. This is where the spoilers come in. I often share the books that I love or the characters or storyline that frustrates me, but I'm not too specific as to why because I don't want to reveal any spoilers. With these posts, I'm going to let loose. I will always post:

There will be spoilers. You've been warned.  

I will invite anyone to join in on the discussion and share your thoughts on our latest book club read. BUT I do ask that if we are discussing a book in a series that you only make comments on the specific book read and that you don't reveal any spoilers for future books in the series. Please and Thank you!

So what's up next: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs