Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (55)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by Kristi at The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox or doorstep or directly into our hot little hands.




 

Purchased:
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler and Maira Kalman
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Going Underground by Susan Vaught (e-book)

Gifted:
The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel (e-book)
Thanks Alicia!

Swapped:
I Will Survive by Kristen Kemp
from Paperback Swap

There are so many great books that I came out these past few weeks that I got a little carried away at the bookstore. Some of these were purchased with a gift card that I received for Christmas - Thanks Visva and Stephanie!

I'm excited to see what new books everyone else got in this week. Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Great books! I also have The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and The Probability of Miracles on my TBR pile. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic books! I've heard great things about The Probability of Miracles - enjoy!

    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! Most of these are on my wishlist, so jealous of The Statistical Probability, Bittersweet, and Why We Broke Up! :) I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my IMM for this week if you'd like to take a look.

    Have a nice weekend,
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to your thoughts on Why We Broke Up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE BOOK THIEF! I love that book forever and always and own multiple copies of it (the physical copy and the audiobook). I hope you love it to pieces.
    Also I've read both Statistical Prob of Love and Prob of Miracles, both are equally excellent.

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOOOVED Statistical Probability! Super cute book! Aweome haul you have a lot of books that are on my wishlist!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs