Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Pushing the Limits

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:






Pushing the Limits
Published by Harlequin Teen
Expected Publication: August 2012














In Pushing the Limits, two teens, brought together by their court ordered therapist, work together to learn the secrets of their case files, but neither foresaw the shattering consequences of the learning the truth regarding their families or of falling in love. (from Goodreads)

Check out the Facebook link to the back cover HERE  This makes it seem like there is so much more than what the book description alludes to. Something dark, something tragic. I will admit that I am drawn to this book because of the title and the cover, because yes, I do judge a book by its cover. I hope that I will get to read this one and I have added to my reading list for the Debut Author Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the back cover link! I'm really excited to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of the cover but the story sounds interesting.

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ALWAYS judging a book by it's cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs